San Francisco Hotel Features
Explore the vibrant Embarcadero district from our famous San Francisco, California waterfront hotel. As a major transportation hub for BART, cable cars and ferries, Hyatt Regency San Francisco offers much more than upscale charm. Along with our exciting San Francisco Financial District location near downtown, you’ll be rewarded with inspiring waterfront bay views and easy access to local attractions.
Providing extensive guest services from car rentals to babysitting referrals, valet parking and a knowledgeable Concierge, Hyatt Regency San Francisco aims to make your stay comfortably luxurious.
Want more information? Become a Hyatt Regency San Francisco Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter for the latest on area news and events.
Discover our hotel via Google Map Inside View.
- 804 spacious, modern guestrooms with city or Bay views
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Deluxe KenetMD™ bath amenities
- Exclusive Regency Club with 360 degree view of the city and the bay
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- Car rental
- Babysitting referrals
- Major transportation hub for BART, cable cars and ferries
- 24 hour StayFit™gym
- Yoga Away™
- Hyatt Culture Club
- Preferred access to Club One Fitness
- Jogging / walking paths on waterfront / Bike and Roll Bike Rentals and Tours
- 67,000 square feet of flexible event venues
- Exhibit hall / boardrooms / ballrooms
- Creative catering featuring Personal Preference Dining®
Hotel Facilities for Disabled Persons Include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- ADA King or double rooms available
- Restaurant/in-room dining menus in Braille
- Roll-in shower available in two rooms
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, peepholes, climate controls, sinks/vanity, towel racks, and closet poles
ADA available room type include:
Hours of Operation: The business center is open 24-hours for internet access and black & white copies.
Business Center Services:
- Internet access
- Black & white copies
- Color copies
- Printing (black & white or color)
- Computer work station
- Print airline boarding passes
- Standard High Speed Internet access at $9.95 per day, ideal for basic browsing, social networking & light email.
- Premium High Speed Internet access at $14.95 per day, ideal for multimedia, video streaming & business email.
Both plans are available 24 hour access for up to 6 devices within guest rooms and atrium lobby.
Map & Directions
Stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco, a luxury hotel offering unmatched service, superior amenities and an Embarcadero location in scenic San Francisco. Find San Francisco attractions and Hyatt Regency San Francisco hotel information with our convenient San Francisco Embarcadero hotel map and directions.
San Francisco Embarcadero Hotel Maps & Directions
- From South Bay or San Francisco Int'l Airport (SFO) (14 miles):
Take Hwy 101 North, follow signs to Bay Bridge. Before you cross the Bay Bridge, take 7th St. exit. Turn left on 7th St. Turn right on Market St. Continue 1 mile and turn left on Drumm St. Our San Francisco California hotel is on the corner of Market St. and Drumm St.
Take Hwy 280 North until it turns into King St. Continue on King St. and turn left at 3rd St. Continue on 3rd St. across Market St., where 3rd St. turns into Kearny St. Turn right on California St. Turn left on Drumm St. Our San Francisco luxury hotel is on the corner of Market St. and Drumm St.
- From East Bay or Oakland Int'l Airport (OAK) (19 miles):
Take Hwy 80 across the Bay Bridge ($4 toll). Take the Fremont St. Ext. Follow Fremont St. across Market St., where Fremont St. turns into Front St. Turn right on California St. California St. will dead end at Drumm St. Hotel is on the corner of Market St. and Drumm St.
- From North Bay:
Take Hwy 101 South across the Golden Gate Bridge ($5 toll). Follow the signs to Lombard St. Take Lombard St. to Van Ness Ave. and turn right. Continue one mile on Van Ness and turn left on Clay St. Clay St. will dead end at Drumm Street, where you will turn right and continue one block to the hotel. Hotel is on the corner of Market St. and Drumm St.
The following services are available to make your stay even more comfortable.
- Web check-in
- Lobby check-in kiosks
- Knowledgeable concierge
- Hyatt e-concierge
- Assistive devices for persons with disabilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Online Lost and Found Service
- Valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room safes and refrigerators
Top Attractions in San Francisco
- Ferry Building and Farmer's Market
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Golden Gate Park / Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco Luxury Hotel Information
Want more information? Become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter for the latest on area news and events!
Embarcadero Valet Parking Information
- Valet parking cost: $64 per day inclusive of tax with in and out privileges.
- Maximum clearance for indoor parking is 6'4", which will accommodate regular vans and SUV's.
- If the vehicle requires two spaces, guest will be charged for two cars.
- Self-parking option is available near the hotel at a lower cost without in and out privileges.
- Daily Maximum Rate (24 hours): $33.00.
- Due to tight enforcement, we do not recommend parking on the streets around the hotel.
Mon to Fri - 4:23a.m. - 12:26a.m.
Saturday - 6:00a.m. - 12:26a.m.
Sunday/Holiday - 8:00a.m. - 12:26a.m.
Rentals available through Grand Limousine, Inc. Click here to make a reservation online.
San Francisco Lorries Shuttle
Operates 4:00a.m. - 11:30p.m., seven days a week. Door to door service between SFO Airport and Hyatt. Price is $17 one way per person. At the airport, look for the White and Green Vans with lettering that says Go Lorrie's at the shuttle pickup area. For information call 415-334-9000. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport.
San Francisco Super Shuttle Van Service
Operates 24 hours/seven days a week. Door to door service between San Francisco and the SFO Airport. From the Airport, go to the upper level (median strip or courtesy island) and look for the blue and yellow van. Price is $17 one way per person. Call 415-558-8500 or contact our concierge desk for further details.
Price: $70 per person from SFO, $90 per person from OAK. Green/white vans with silver letters
For reservations, call 415-467-1800 or contact our concierge desk.
Located on the street level in Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Mon-Fri 7:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Sat 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Sun 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Please note this location does accept Drop-Off Cars. Click here to see hotel's parking options.
Taxi: $40 - $45
Amtrak: across the street at Ferry Building
Caltrain: 4th and King, five minute taxi, 1.5 miles, taxi $6.00
Local Transit System:
MUNI rates: $2.00
Cable Car: $5.00
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 3pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
San Francisco Holiday Festivites
The Bay Area heats up with winter things to do like ice skating, tree lightings, dining and Christmas Shopping at Embarcadero, Pier 39 and Union Square.
Retreat for business and relaxation to our Regency Club
San Francisco Calendar of Events
Experience all of the Bay Area local events while staying at Hyatt Regency San Francisco, ideal located across Embarcadero waterfront.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel Packages
Whether you are planning to explore the city by the bay or in town to root on your favorite baseball team, Hyatt Regency San Francisco offers a variety of hotel packages to suit any mood.
Book Now or call 415 788 1234