Garner rave reviews from clients, colleagues and honored guests when you choose our premier meeting facilities for your event. Our expert meeting planners can help you with all of the details and ensuring that catering and conference needs are met to your full satisfaction. A breathtaking 17-story atrium lobby leads guests to our elegant ballrooms, meeting rooms and boardrooms. Our unique Embarcadero location gives you prime access to both the financial district and famous San Francisco attractions, including the ferry to Alcatraz, shopping, dining and so much more.
San Francisco Corporate Events
From one-day meetings to weeklong conference, our dynamic meeting facilities offer everything you need to be productive and inspired. A breathtaking atrium leads to our elegant ballrooms, meeting rooms and board rooms and our Embarcadero location gives you access to local businesses and the waterfront. We will design an innovative culinary experience to excite your senses and stimulate bright ideas. To plan your San Francisco conference or corporate event please submit an RFP today.
Meetings & Company Events
Plan your meetings, conference or retirement parties at Hyatt Regency San Francisco. Our designated Meeting Concierge gives you unmatched attention – from the food to mood - that results in success. Allow us to tailor a company event that is an extraordinary triumph.
Corporate Holiday Events
Host your corporate holiday event in the world’s largest atrium m lobby, decorated with over 300,000 cascading lights and a 30-foot tree. Celebrate the holiday season with specialized cuisine, delectable holiday menus and festive themed food stations created by our acclaimed culinary team.
- Event space for Large or Small Corporate Events
- Elegant Meeting & BoardRooms
- Exclusive Regency Club floor for VIPs or Executives
- Professional Catering
- Dedicated Meeting Concierge
Meeting Planning Services at Hyatt Regency San Francisco:
- 67,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Experienced San Francisco Meeting and Event Planners on-site
- High-speed Internet access in meeting rooms and foyer areas, plus wireless access in all public areas and guestrooms
- Full service business center
- Complete audio-visual equipment, with on-site experts
- Creative catering, featuring San Francisco specialties and world-class cuisine
- Valet and self-parking options available
- Unlimited San Francisco entertainment options ranging from Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ferry Building, Golden Gate Bridge and much more
- 804 spacious, modern guestrooms & suites, with city or bay views
- Group Bill technology, a real time billing and tracking system
- Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
If you are ready to begin the planning process, please submit an RFP today or call us at 415.788.1234 and ask for our catering department.