"Kudos to AJ Patel who ran everything like a conductor of an orchestra."
"McKenzie is the reason why we continue our parternship with Hyatt. Her attention to the smallest details and follow through is outstanding."
"Jeff is awesome, super responsive and easy to work with. We love him."
"Joey is excellent and truly helped me in every part of the process in making my event seamless."
Garner rave reviews from clients, colleagues and honored guests when you choose our premier meeting facilities for your event. Our expert meeting planners can help you with all of the details and ensuring that catering and conference needs are met to your full satisfaction. Our AAA Four Diamond hotel offers stunning views and impeccable meeting planning services. A breathtaking 17-story atrium lobby leads guests to our elegant ballrooms, meeting rooms and boardrooms. Our unique Embarcadero location gives you prime access to both the financial district and famous San Francisco attractions, including the ferry to Alcatraz, shopping, dining and so much more.
Meeting Planning Services at Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- 67,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Experienced San Francisco Meeting and Event Planners on-site
- High-speed Internet access in meeting rooms and foyer areas, plus wireless access in all public areas and guestrooms
- Full service business center
- Complete audio-visual equipment, with on-site experts
- Creative catering, featuring San Francisco specialties and world-class cuisine
- Valet and self-parking options available
- Unlimited San Francisco entertainment options ranging from Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ferry Building, Golden Gate Bridge and much more
- 802 spacious, modern guestrooms, with city or bay views
- Group Bill technology, a real time billing and tracking system
Hyatt's new time saving Group Bill tool is an industry first, and allows meeting planners to track and reconcile costs daily from the comfort of their own computer or workspace. The interactive PDF offers planners a table of contents, general summaries with hyperlinks back to the original charge, distinguishing colors, extra white space to ease eyestrain, muliple levels of billing detail, and a reduction in desk clutering paper work.
San Francisco Groups, Meetings & Events
If you have been searching for meeting space availability and an exceptional group value, then you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. Click here to view our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
If you are ready to begin the planning process, please submit an RFP today. A member of our San Francisco event planning staff will respond to your message promptly or call us at 415.788.1234 and ask for our catering department.